You may be wondering what on earth I’m doing with all my time in Lake Placid before the big event Sunday…
Well, here is my schedule (same one I posted on the house fridge yesterday!):
- Pick up house keys and settle in
- Race check in – sign some waivers, get weighed, pick up race numbers and timing chip, and get Community Fund swag.
- Bike Ride – Ride the run course and stop by High Peaks Cycle Shop for last minute maintenance
- Round One Team Stropedogg Arrivals – Mom and Dad (and the dog Serendipity)
- Dinner with Mom, Dad, and Team RA3 (JJ, Jim, Colin, Betsy, and Tom – plus their support crews!)
- 7:30 am – Swim one loop
- 8:00 am – Community Fund Breakfast
- 10:00 am – Expo opens…wander around tents and town
- 5:30 pm – Athlete’s dinner
- 7:30 pm – Mandatory race meeting
- Round Two of Team Stropedogg Arrivals – Seth, Sharon, Evie, Beth and Darcie
- Race bag and bike drop off!
- Round Three Team Stropedogg Arrivals – Mona, Andrew and Sherry!
- Team Stropedogg and RA3 BBQ and sleep!