I’ve made my own little triathlon to Ocean Beach – run, bike and muni there! Totally worth it, don’t you think?
In honor of Valentine’s Day, and my recent move from Boston to San Francisco, below is my quick list of favorites as a triathlete new to the area:
- Running the trails in the Presidio
- Running to Ocean Beach (this weekend, I made it there 3 times – by foot, by Muni and by bicycle)
- Having Golden Gate Park in my backyard
- Swimming at the Presidio or Embarcadero Y
- Swimming at Marin College – Indian Valley campus
- Cycling through Golden Gate Park and along the Great Highway
- The Golden Gate Triathlon Club
I’ve only been here for 2 weeks, so lots more to explore. Dare I admit, I have not gone across the GG Bridge into Marin since my visit in April. I’m looking forward to Wildflower Training weekend (and the race).
For all you SF triathletes, what do you love most about the area?